- RSS Channel Showcase 9142513
- RSS Channel Showcase 3380310
- RSS Channel Showcase 5013325
- RSS Channel Showcase 5604958
Articles on this Page
- 11/20/12--15:03: _How Much Money Has ...
- 12/04/12--14:52: _The Smartphone Addi...
- 04/03/13--19:45: _Aircraft Interiors ...
- 09/03/13--14:44: _APEX Sneak Peek!
- 09/30/13--16:06: _APEX Review #3 and ...
- 02/16/15--11:29: _Thompson Rolls Out ...
- 03/31/15--12:30: _Imagik and Thompson...
- 11/20/12--15:03: How Much Money Has Your IFE Made?
- 12/04/12--14:52: The Smartphone Addiction and Future Passenger/Airplane Interactions
- 04/03/13--19:45: Aircraft Interiors Hamburg 2013!
- 09/03/13--14:44: APEX Sneak Peek!
- 09/30/13--16:06: APEX Review #3 and More…
- 02/16/15--11:29: Thompson Rolls Out Secure Aircraft Data Solution
“The airline industry is a great industry, but it is also a terrible business.” – anonymous This Hot Topic began as a simple phone call to Thompson Aerospace as a result of the CEO’s request for a return call. Planning a standard set of questions about new hardware, airline take-up, weight (Oh, it does weigh [...]
This Hot Topic is all about Smartphones and the eventual complete immersion in, and interface with, the commercial airliner. We recently wrote a story about one IFE vendor (Thompson Aerospace) who has developed a Google-like Pay-Per-Click solution and that got us wondering about the future interactions between passengers and the plane’s wireless and/or wired systems. [...]
Aircraft Cabin Systems Booth: 6B18 Contact: Ben Ludlow Telephone: + 1 425 629 4129 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ACS will be debuting our new overhead retractable monitors in 9.7” and 12” sizes. The new ACS retractable monitors are a direct replacement for the existing retractable systems for A320 aircraft. Considering the frequency of removals and high cost [...]
Each year we offer readers the opportunity to get their show booth information out there for show goers to print out and take with them for easy reference. This year is no different. Not only did we get a plethora of responses, a couple of the vendors called us with news about their show offerings; […]
See you at Aircraft Interiors America in Seattle? Today, the The Seating & IFE Integration Symposium begins at the Washington State Convention Center and the event and is a one day feature wherein industry experts lead presentations and debates on the evolving relationship between the seat and inflight entertainment & connectivity systems. The floor opens […]
Editor’s Note: This Hot Topic is a head swimmer and we really recommend downloading the mentioned links in the article and studying them while reading. If the concept of the Internet and aviation makes you nervous, you aren’t alone. More specifically, connectivity of any kind and airplanes are an issue that will keep tongues wagging […]
Imagik and Thompson Aerospace announce joint venture launch of Allure Inflight Entertainment System with industry leading technology for Passenger Interactive Experience and lowest cost content management. Irvine, CA | March 31, 2015– Today, Imagik of Miami, Fla and Thompson Aerospace of Irvine, CA announced the joint venture and launch of the Allure Inflight Infotainment System, […]